CONSTRUCTION OF PROJECTS FOR THE TRANSPORT AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE WATER OF LAKE KARLA
This included projects for:
- The transport of water from Lake Karla using the lifting facilities of the pumping stations and the discharge pipe that will supply channel 2T acting as a reservoir with the construction of floodgate TH2T
- The distribution of the lake water with tube networks and pumping stations
- The construction of channel 2T' for the unhindered runoff of the rainwater of the right side, west of channel 2T
- The supply of channel 1T acting as a reservoir with the construction of floodgate TH1T from the bypass.
- The construction of the Rebound Tower for the functioning of the project for transporting water from the lake to the pumping stations
- The installation of equipment at the pumping station for transporting water from the lake to the Rebound Tower at the Petra confluence
The extraction of water from the lake will come to 46,000,000 m3/year and, initially, approximately 55,000 stremmas (equal to 5,500 hectares) will be irrigated.